Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Classic Tiffany Jewelry Tiffany Frank Gehry® Star Bangle

Tiffany Frank Gehry® Star Bangle.jpg

The shape of this bracelet is very unique. when I first saw it,I thought I was deceived by my eyes. Intriguing asymmetry and incongruous curves form a unique star design. Bangle in textured black titanium. Fits wrists up to 6.25" in circumference. Copyrighted designs. Many people like Tiffany Jewelry but they hardly buy them, why?

I think the price is the main factor that stops you from buying a gold bracelet and for choosing a silver bracelet. However, you will get good quality that does not limits you when it comes to beauty despite of the cheaper price of silver bracelet. If you are on a high budget, why don't you choose styles with diamonds, beads, catene palline and cubic zirconia on it.Publics demand for silver is becoming higher and higher that's why almost all styles and prices are available in most stores.

Recent Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment